Book an Appointment or Schedule A Free Consultation
Sound Therapy Treatments
Sound Therapy produces profound relaxation, tuning the receiver’s brain waves into an alpha or theta state; these are states that could be used to activate the body’s regenerative pathways and heal on a cellular level.
Group Sound Therapy & Yoga Nidra
This experience is designed to guide listeners on a journey of self-discovery and inner exploration. The sounds promote healing on all levels, deep relaxation and peace, expansion of consciousness, and open the body’s entire energetic system. During the Sound Bath, you will either lie on the floor or sit in a chair and simply relax and listen. Most people close their eyes and go on an inward journey as they are guided through meditation. Your awareness is focused on the sounds of planetary bowls and gongs while Jahmaal’s calming voice penetrates into your very being, instilling a sense of internal peace and leaving you feeling incredibly relaxed, present and rejuvenated. Can be booked as a private session or a group event.
Is It For You? Learn More!
Enjoy a gentle yet powerful therapy that returns the body to its natural harmonious healing state. Drift into bliss as soothing vibrations massage each cell in organized patterns that relief inflammation, pain, tension, and provide a “reset” or an update for the peripheral and central nervous system. The sounds entrain the brain to slow down mind chatter and activate the parasympathetic processes. The benefits of sound therapy can be nothing short of miraculous!
Our sessions are provided by master practitioners who have the practice ingrained in every space between their cells and teach the science and art of sound therapy to healthcare practitioners.
Is it for you?
- Are you stressed?
- In pain?
- Are you a caretaker?
- Have chronic ailments?
- Sleep trouble?
- PTSD/Emotional Trauma?
- Just need good vibes?
Benefits of sound therapy: quiets mind-chatter and helps with discomfort, pain, digestion, headaches, trauma, and depression.
To learn more about the amazing benefits and scientific research of sound therapy, check out our Introduction To Sound Therapy Course (Coming soon)
Sessions available with:
Yoga is the practice of finding oneness – union of body and mind, of inner and outer worlds, peace with the self and that which is separate from the self. In addition to the physical postures (asanas, one of many aspects of yoga) that come to mind, it includes concepts such as introspection, self-restraint, self-awareness, philosophy, breathing exercises, nutrition, proper rest, devotion, selfless actions, singing, dancing, and meditation. Can be booked as a private session or a group session.
Is Yoga for You? Learn More!
Our individualized yoga sessions are personalized based on traditional and modern practices for the most beneficial experience. The physical postures are only a small part (less than 10%) of the practice. Yoga also includes practices of meditation, selfless action, self-restraint, and devotion to something greater than us.
Is it for you? Do you want to…
- Reduce stress
- Strengthen body
- Increase flexibility
- Find balance and support healthy habits in life
- Learn to be comfortable in uncomfortable situations
Different “types” of yoga include:
- Hatha – Holding and resting in postures for longer periods of time (good for glands and balancing body chemistry)
- Power – Steady vinyasa flows through postures (amazing cardio and sweat more than ever before!)
- Restorative – Relax in postures for lengthy periods of time to loosen connective tissues)
- Kundalini – Balance the hemispheres of the body to connect to your divine energies
- Tantra – Experiencing non-duality within the dualistic nature of our being (Rather than trying to separate ourselves from our worldly nature, finding peace with it – often times associated only with sex, it is much more. Ultimately all yoga is tantra, as all of life is experienced through a filter of duality and sensory perceptions)
- Mantra – Sanskrit mantras that utilize vibration and energy for intentional purposes.
- Nidra – Yogic sleep. 45 minutes in this state is like 4 hours of sleep.